- The child must have turned 3 years of age at the time of admission.
- The child must be completely potty trained. There should not be any frequent accidents.
- Parent and child must be interviewed and Observation of a class by the prospective parent is required.
- The child must be able to be directed by a teacher, respect adults and respect other children.
- Information regarding the child’s medical or other special needs must be presented before admission.
- All the medical forms, emergency form must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Academic records from a previous preschool must be submitted if applicable.
The Third year and Kindergarten
- The child must be 5 years of age at the beginning of the school year.
- The child must have previous Montessori school experience to be in this program.
- Kindergarten program, gives children the opportunity to cement and internalize skills, provide leadership for the class and develop confidence.
- The kindergarten children are always part of the whole group. The Montessori philosophy states that for the child to have a complete and successful experience in a Montessori environment, he/ she needs to complete the 3-year cycle. The last year of this cycle being the most important one, as the child role model for the younger children in the class and at the same time inspire them with their amazing working skills.
- Kindergarten children works full day from 9am to 3.3
Listed below are the forms needed for your child to begin school: